Audio Video Interiors (AVI) is NE Ohio’s premier systems integrator, devoted to integrating a full range of entertainment, safety, life-enhancing electronic solutions and emerging technologies for homes and business. AVI can provide out-of-the-box and customized solutions related to:
- Hi-resolution and/or distributed audio/video systems: Using your tablet or smartphone, type the first few letters of the artist or genre and hear hi def sound within seconds. Everyone in the family can enjoy, even at the same time. Select any room or combination of rooms, or even outside.
- Home Theater (including IMAX private theater): See any movie or hear any concert from the comfort of home…with higher definition sound and picture than a commercial theater!
- Acoustics: AVI offers the best in acoustic products for the true audiophile. We have absorption, diffusion, low frequency and isolation products, just to name a few.
- Indoor Sports Simulation: Play hockey, golf, baseball, soccer, hockey, football and basketball from the comfort of your home, day or night. Fore!
- Home Automation: Simplify your life and control all of these systems from a single app on your Apple or Android device, including AV, lighting, drapery blinds, HVAC, environmental senors, energy usage monitoring systems.
Contact us for more information.
Business-specific solutions include:
- Conferencing/Presentation systems: Have “face-to-face” meetings digitally. Presentation technology allows groups or individuals to communicate in real-time, across any network. Audio Video Interiors will maximize the effectiveness of your presentations and communications through expert design of your room’s lighting and audio systems to compliment the conferencing system design. And at the end of the day, you’ll save time and travel costs!
- Distance Learning: No longer do students and teachers need to all be together inside of a single classroom for learning to occur. Digital technology allows students and teachers to connect from anywhere in the world.
- Digital Signage: “Talk” to your customers on the fly. List directions, inform guests of the day’s itinerary or menu, offer promotional messages or anything else you need to communicate. Update and make changes remotely via the internet.